If these companies and kind folks can trust the Funbelievable Greg Phillips
to make their events amazing, so can you!
Greg Phillips is Available for ALL YOUR KIDS AND FAMILY EVENTS!
*Library Programs *Day Cares
*Blue and Gold Banquets
*Other Special Events
“What a delightful and meaningful program… His presentation, aside from containing very vital information for our students, was so entertaining that Greg held their rapt attention from the minute he began!”Mary Wiegand
“We appreciate your many contributions to creating a positive learning environment. Your expertise created excitement for everyone. Throughout the presentation, you were able to interject meaningful messages while capturing the magic. I will recommend you to other elementary schools without reservation.”Linda Piccolella
You Won’t Remember the Food,
Music or the Decorations…
You Will Remember
the Funbelievable Greg Phillips!
Who is the Funbelievable Greg Phillips?
Greg Phillips is the perfect entertainment for your next special event. Greg captivates his audiences with amazing magic, hilarious juggling, animatronic puppets, and outrageous comedy. Since 1982, he has performed on National Television; including HBO, Showtime and the A&E network. He has opened for such stars as Robin Williams, Jerry Seinfeld, Henny Youngman, Sid Caesar, Imogene Coca, Ray Charles, Maynard Ferguson, Tanya Tucker, Jimmy Walker and Gallagher. He has appeared in nearly a dozen countries on two continents. He was recently voted “World’s Funniest Comic/Magician” by his 2 Grand Children!
It all started when young Greg Phillips opened a box of King Vitamin Cereal. There was an offer for three free magic tricks and a career was born. Greg vowed to be the best magician ever. His parents considered therapy, but magic was cheaper.
Greg has traveled extensively competing in local and national Magic Conventions receiving many awards and accolades.
Greg continues to tour internationally, as a successful family and children’s performer.
He truly specializes in making your events amazingly successful, entertaining and Funbelievable! That’s all he does. Greg tailors his presentations to your kids and families using fun magic, clean comedy, audience interaction making for a Funbelievable time! Your guests will enjoy the show and remember it for a LONG time because the presentation was created especially for them. All of this makes you look like a hero.
Your group will be entertained by a wide range of magic that is backed by a total satisfaction, money-back guarantee. Other magicians & entertainers don’t dare offer a guarantee on their services but in over 40 years of performing, not one person has ever asked for their money back from Greg.
Different Programs and Presentations To
Make Your Events Unforgettable!
SChools And LibrarIEs
Blue & Golds
Greg’s Funbelievable Programs !
Greg’s Funbelievable Programs Are Designed For All Ages!
My programs are for everyone!
And they all contain these five key elements making the programs Funbelievable! !
1. Comedy – You’ll be thrilled as you hear your audiences laugh and see all the smiles during my clean, but very funny programs!
2. Audience Participation – Keeping a family and kid’s attention can be a difficult task. Getting them involved is a sure fire way to insure success. Greg’s rapport with the audience is a joy to watch. Everyone becomes a part! Everyone makes the “magic” happen! All are treated with respect, and have a great time participating in the program.
“What an inspiring and fun performance! You handled the children expertly and with respect all the while imparting the most important message! We continually look forward to working with you! Chip Weaver, Principal MCC, Melbourne, Florida
3. “Funbelievable” Illusions –Greg’s programs are filled with amazing illusions, creative object lessons, captivating stories, puppets, juggling and and his hilariously unique way of telling stories. It’s quality entertainment for all ages!
Thanks for a most excellent job! Our adults didn’t know what to expect. They thought you only worked with kids! The illusions were excellent and the connections were great! We will be having you back often! Fred Grewe, Portland, Oregon
4. Personalized Shows – Every performance is individually tailored for your school, theme, event or organization. I want to help you and the needs of your community. Whatever your need, I will plan a program just for your event! I become your spokesperson!
“You are sincere, care about people, and sure LOVE what you do! Debbie Schroeder, KidZ BlaZt, Waupaca, Wisconsin
5. A Clear Concise Presentation Of Your Message or Theme – This is the area most “Performers” fall short. With 40 years communication experience, Greg has designed each program to contain clear presentation of the message whether a Red Ribbon, Character, Bully, Leadership or just FUN presentation. Let Greg assist you in planning your programs, with great results.
These Are The Kinds of Memories That Your Guests Are Going To Remember Forever!
NIce things people say…
“ “I have worked with Greg Phillips in many venues both locally and internationally. It is always a pleasure to be on the bill with Greg as I know it will be a professional program par excellence with entertainment production values second to none.”
Balsa Bill Yerkes,
“ You made an enormous impression on all… You received rave reviews from all present, particular our corporate staff. We are impressed with your style. You easily tied the Re/max message into your presentation…. Most folks thought you worked for corporate headquarters!”
Co-Broker/Owner Re/Max Connection,
Vero Beach, Florida
“ “Thanks for being a pleasant addition for the past 3 years. You are such a versatile person in your abilities—your Magic, your Communication, your Humorous personality all make a stagnant business gathering a festive event. Greg you are a wonderful complement to any occasion. ”
Nona Grant Smith,
“ “Thanks for making it a truly magical Night! Done in great taste and artfully done! You were the icing in the cake! You made the guests feel comfortable from the minute they walked in the door and we were truly entertained! We look forward to doing this again!”
Frequently Asked Questions
Is Greg Phillips able to entertain people who don't speak English?
Thankfully, magic is very universally appealing to all walks of life! Although your non-english speaking guests may not totally understand every funny joke Greg makes, they’ll still be thoroughly entertained and amazed by what they see! HOWEVER, Greg does perform several routines in Spanish and can communicate in his second language. Greg is also adept at working with translators and has divided his routines in specific pieces that easily translatable and fun for people to follow.
Is a deposit required?
Yes, typically a 50% initial investment and signed agreement is required to reserve a date. The event is not fully booked with Greg until these items have been received.
What do we need to provide you on our end?
What is needed varies based on the type of entertainment being provided.
If you go with a strolling/close up magic package, where David is merely strolling through your event and entertaining the guests, there are virtually no additional requirements. Everything David needs he comes prepared with in his pockets ready to entertain when he arrives at the event.
For the stage show packages, there are some important requirements that are needed in order for a successful performance.
1. If David is the only performer with equipment on the stage (besides a podium), then we recommend a stage at least 12′ x 8′ and at least 6 inches off the floor. Depending on how high the stage is, stairs might also be required as there is fun audience participation throughout the performance. In cases where David’s equipment would be sharing the stage with other performer(s), a larger stage me be necessary or other special considerations.
2. In most cases, David will provide his own sound system unless it’s a performance that requires air travel. In this case, we’ll also need a professional sound system setup and monitored throughout the performance. The best type of mic is a headset mic known as a “country man”. It is wireless and hands free. We also need an an input for an iPod for sound effects.
Once again, most of the time David provides his own professional sound system. Please keep in mind that you still may have AV needs yourself and still may want to ask your venue to provide a microphone to show a presentation, announce winners, give speeches, etc.
3. In regards to lighting, we have no specific needs but do recommend not having your event too dark because it becomes more difficult for your guests to experience the amazing magic when they are struggling to see what’s happening.
Is Greg able to entertain while people are eating?
Technically yes but he doesn’t recommend it. Your guests are an integral part of the program and participate in the magic and are often asked to help out. This can be difficult when people are eating. It’s also it’s hard to “watch closely” when you’re enjoying dinner.
Will this embarrass or offend anyone?
We’re proud to say that absolutely NO ONE is embarrassed in any way. We’ve heard many horror stories of how other entertainers have completely offended guests in the audience with off color jokes and remarks. Greg’s Funbelievable programs are completely G-Rated and never rely on entertaining people by making fun or laughing at people.
What kind of room set up do you need for the stage show?
Typically having the stage setup against a wall having all of your guests seated in front and as close as possible (this helps provide a more intimate feeling). Guests that are seated directly to either side of the stage or behind, have TERRIBLE seats and therefore it’s best to avoid that. A space that can comfortably seat all of your guests without having them on the sides or behind the stage is best. Also watch out for those huge annoying beams right in the middle of some rooms. Please take into consideration your guests so they don’t get stuck behind one of them and miss out on the fun. See the example room diagram below.
Optionally, you can request “pipe and drape” for the stage which basically serves as the backdrop of the performance and gives it a nice feel.
Greg also has his own FUNBELIEVABLE THEMED BACKDROP that he can use as well.
What size audiences can Greg entertain?
Greg’s has performed in the smallest of living rooms to the largest of live festival and concert halls. His entertainment is best suited for medium to large sized crowds. Greg entertains groups as intimate as a handful of people to the largest of groups with the proper staging, lighting and preparation. If you have a large group (200 or more), the use of projection screens makes the show even more enjoyable for your guests. Talk to your venue or contact a local audio/video company with questions to further explore that option.
do not delay!
Dates Fill Up Extremely Fast
Request availability, package and pricing info by clicking the button below
or calling 321-626-2622
you can email [email protected]